Thursday 12 March 2015

Watch: The Best of Juan Martinez' Opening Statement during the Penalty Phase Retrial

Laois, Ireland: March 12 2015: Us eager Jodi Arias and trial watchers alike, are currently awaiting the full release of all those glorious hours of trial to pour over (I'm not addicted, I can quit anytime I want! :P),. But it seems that whoever is holding the tapes from release is content to tease us by releasing Juan Martinez's Opening Statement and Kirk Nurmi's Opening Statement along with Day 1 Part 1 and Part 2 .
So while I wait for the rest of the videos, I edited down Juan Martinez's opening speech in the search for those little gems he sometimes pulls out of nowhere! He didn't disappoint.

Below you'll find a handy playlist I put together to make for easy viewing! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment